Sunday, May 9, 2010

fear factor activity may 1

so on the first of may we had this really cool fear factor activity. there were a lot of people (i actually didn't really expect that). we had SO much fun! there were 10 challenges and 2 teams: red team and blue team!! here are some pictures!!

red team

blue team


really hot mustard


YUM!!

elders =)


After the activity we went to the family rodriguez where we had FHE! it was amazing! we had a lot of fun singing "love me but don't show me" ;)

You make me feel so handsome, like a shining dark stallion,
I love the way you wear your young women's medallion.
You know girl, I love you, but I hope you comprehend,
This body is a Temple - and you don't got no recommend.


FHE


May1 was an important day for the luxembourg young adults:we started our very first spiritchal challenge: BOM in 2 months and then go with the missionnaries and try to give it to somebody! i really love challenges and i hope that the other young adults will love it as much as i do =)

No comments:

Post a Comment