Tuesday, May 11, 2010

180th Church birthday

on the april 24 we had this party at my house where we celebrated the 180th church anniversary! there were a lot of people and as the weather was nice we had a BBQ party! there was a lots of food (my mom always buys a lot of food)! we played really cool games: ties;spoons and so on!!
we had so much fun celebrating the restoration of the church!!



did u notice br. turner? ha ha ha he kills me


i think i want to share my testimony that I know this is the true church!
i don't know how i know it but the thing is i kow it and i won't ever be able to explain exactly what i feel; just as i can't explain the reason why i love chocolate but i know i love it! i asked and i got my answer! i just invite everybody to give it a try: "ask and ye shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto you"

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

No comments:

Post a Comment