Monday, July 25, 2011

best friend, graduation and festival of lights

So this week was a pretty sweet one! on sunday we went down to metz to visit my best friend pauline and her family, which was actually pretty sweet cuz church was cancelled here in lux. so we made it to church and had a blast there!
On monday we came back to luxembourg and something very interesting happened! i went to the doctors and she asked me this:
'is your skin usually lighter than it is now??'
me: 'eeehm... no! this is light! i havent seen the sun (the one that makes u get tanned and not the luxembourg sun) in 2 years, so this is almost the lightest it can be'
 the doctor: ' oh well its too dark for what i was thinking'
O.o what the holy guacamole???????? i'd NEVE EVER heard someone say this to me!!!!!!!!
....

I officialy graduated on tuesday! =) so 'prom' in europe is different than prom in the states! plus i didnt stay for prom cuz i went to a chinese restaurant (very fancy) with my mom, pauline and the nanny i had when i was a child =) it was amazing =D


pauline left luxembourg on wednesday and i went to hers on friday because we went down to nancy to see the festival of lights( and of course i forgot to take pictures)

It was sweet and I definitely loved this week

No comments:

Post a Comment