Monday, January 24, 2011

30 days challenge

As I entered the blogging world a couple of months ago, I started following some blogs that attracted my attention in one way or another and I realized that there is this 30 day challenge and I decided I'd participate (even though my HUGE post is still under construction).
So the thing for day number one is:
"A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was"
So here it goes.


Today is Monday and maybe you know that I am a Monday-hater!!! Boy I HATE them above any other day of the week because after a wonderful Sonday there is this unending day called Monday. At school time seems to be soooooooo slow! So i had double maths this morning which was sweet (yeah i kind of love maths, don't know why though...) but exhausting. Then I had an English exam which was just SO weird. Essay topic: " Do you think that increased security measures, like fighting crime or war against terrorism, threaten your basic democratic rights? Discuss." WHAT THE HOLY LAMA ARE U TALKING ABOUT?? such a crappy (!!!!) topic.. but such is life right?
Then I had accountancy and probability and then my history class was cancelled. WOOT WOOT (1st good thing about this Monday). I came home and I decided not to work (yeah I know) so i continued the book I'm reading (Nights in Rodanthe by Sparks) (2nd good thing of this Monday).
Afterwards my mom and I visited one of the sisters in our ward who just gave birth( 3rd good thing)!! the baby is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! man i looove babies!!!
Then we came home and prepared FHE! The YSA and the Elders came and we had fun together! i love FHE's with them! they are like my family and i am SOO thankful to have those friends in my life! they are the best!! (4th good thing)
All in all it was a sweet day!
i realized that i love the fact that FHE always saves my Mondays! So now i sort of like Mondays better...

No comments:

Post a Comment