Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BOM characters are amazing

on sunday liz, olivia and jessica came to my house and we played UNO and spoons and had some pizza. jess was the first at my house and i told her how this bird pooped on my scriptures (not IN but ON)and then she asked me if i had noticed how funny the BOM characters were.

the first thing she pointed out was how proud nephi was of his body. and it actually is true: "I, Nephi, being(...) being large in stature"



then we talked how it is said that captain moroni was just an amazing guy and the world would be so much better if everybody was like him but he always gets really mad: "Moroni was so angry with the dissension of Amalickiah (...)"



If u notice other characters like that just tell me!! i love analyzing weird stuff in the scriptures so just feel free to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment